ALA Artist Alley Application Annual 2015
Artist Alley includes the best from all genres. Past exhibitors have included many of today’s leading artists, illustrators, and creators of comics, games, graphic novels, and books, showcasing original artwork.
- Participants will provide ALA with original piece 8x10 or 11x17 of art on canvas or cardstock (by the applying artist)
- Artwork should be library, reading, literacy themed or appropriate in a library setting
- Artwork will be used in the Artist Alley Silent Auction raising funds for ALA Scholarships
- Participants may not submit if they have previously participated for three years or more
- Note that table sharing is subject to review and would require multiple pieces of art
Artist Alley is limited to 30 participants. Those not selected can participate in a paid space consisting of a 4' skirted table in the Artist Alley area for $200 per table.
NOTE: ALL SUBMISSIONS WILL BE REVIEWED. Art deemed to contain adult material will not be accepted.
Located on the Exhibit Floor, included with Exhibit Space:
- One skirted table
- Two Chairs
- Backwall Drape in a carpeted area
- ID Sign
- Two Exhibitor Badges
Please fill out this application completing all sections.